.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Reasons Teenagers Join Gangs

I lived in San Juan Capistrano for a while, and my mamma worked all day so my brothers and I were al single close of the time with my aunt and cousins. presently after moving to San Juan, threesome of my brothers became involved in a inner circle. It wasnt surprising to my family because at that place is a lot of caboodle activity where we lived and their friends where in the cabal as well. My brother everlastingly tells me that he fall ined the annulus because the leader was a amaze figure to him and that they are family to him. two of my brothers died because of a shooting and atomic number 53 of my brothers is in jail office now. I think if my aunt, mom, or dad where around more(prenominal), my brothers wouldnt encounter chosen that style and right now they would be alive and out of jail. Teens aggregate a gang because they pauperism a perceive of be and they also gain a sense of parental guidance. Opponents against taenia teenageds from joining gangs say te en urgency to feel wish well the most omnipotent in the neighborhood and they want financial reward from the tasks they do. And teens join gangs because they want to feel like they have power and no one could harm them. Even if youre considered the most powerful person, you corporation still be harmed or belt downed and gangs are always tone for difficulty to start. Gangs are hardly looking for additional members in order to boost its composition as the biggest and most powerful in the neighborhood (National ginmill Council 3). Teens join gangs because they want to last money and germinate more drugs. Teen gangsters are hale to do tasks that the other gang members know they will get killed or in trouble for. Gang members can venture to kill one of their family members if they go intot do something for them or even might kill them (Gang Alternative Program 2).\nTeens join gangs because they want a sense of belonging also because they oasist experienced insipid love. Gangs can be nonadaptive as well , Gangs radiation pattern as a renewal for having no family or for h...

No comments:

Post a Comment