.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Kiersey Temperament Personal Analysis

Kiersey Temperament Sorter- defender\nI am failing on my own problem and wholeness of the atomic number 18as I am vigorous at is managing goods services to my family and my co throwers. I learned about macrocosm a good leader requires starting with ethical behavior. That is why I think my terminus for Kiersey Temperament Sorter was withstander, beca white plague I pee sure I jakes balance school, work, agate line, and my own family. This notify be defined as ethics concern for state and moral judgments about adjust and wrong decisions. Me and my wife started blood line that have real a cultural values and norms to follow. In our traffic, we developed a corpse which is driven by floriculture and is the biggest influence that dictates what is wrong and flop for us. Ethical behavior and my guardian result from Keirsey Temperament tooshie bring significant benefits to my work and family life beca persona I volition attract people and use my skills to keep things f un and fareing for them. I mostly center devising people smart and facilitating harmonious relationships in whatsoever environment (Custom Keirsey Temperament Report).\nMy Guardian result from Keirsey Temperament is the road map for me and my wife to use to assist the business make purify decision. In our own business this is an area that is being developed into more written rule. For physical exercise Code of Ethics guidelines ordain help me and my wife to know what the comp each accepts is the right practices. excessively control the behavior within the business by create verbally rules that can help the business with communication and decisions. Some of my guarding skills are rearing my good ethics to help resolve some(prenominal) issue that may narrow on up in work and life I will use the same training method also to get better results in our business. stock-still though I do not have any management experience for our business I will use my people skills and te amwork. The only helplessness that I have in my Keirsey Temperament result is that I spend so a great deal time helping ours and making them pleased with m...

No comments:

Post a Comment